Guided Fishing Trip
Snake River in Jackson Hole Wyoming
Experience the finest fishing that Jackson Hole has to offer!
Whether you choose a full day of eight hours or a half day of four and a half hours, you’ll experience the memory of a lifetime. You will have a totally private trip with just you and your guide. It will include gear, boat, instruction, lunch and drinks. (Lunch not included in the half day option). The waters you will fish offer unparalleled mountain scenery, clean water, plentiful trout and beautiful solitude. Each boat holds two fishermen plus a guide. It can include three people per guide in the case of small children. You will need to contact us if you decide to have a friend come along (prize is offered to single individual only).
Rules and Regulations
- Advanced Local is not responsible for potential injuries including, but not limited to serious injury, death or property damage.
- No Cash Value: Should you decline the trip, we reserve the right to redistribute through a redraw.
- Travel and accommodations not included.
- Fishing Guide will have their own restrictions available at the time.
- Not all months are good for fishing.
- Drawing and winning exclusive to the rights of Advanced Local
- Winners will be subject to terms and conditions to use name, image and likeness, including video of event, in their marketing efforts.
- Advanced Local retains the right to modify any of these rules and guidelines based on change circumstances. All changes will be based solely on the description of Advanced Local.